Default Can Wrong Information of Divorce Date Make Our Marriage Null and Void

My question involves marriage law for the State of: Key West Florida, Hi im here to ask for advice before ill pay vital check to check the real date. since this is part of the information they( county court) ask from us along with drivers license . Me and my husband just got married a week ago but he forgot what day and year his last divorce was finalize. For him its been around 25 years since his last divorce so he dont have all the information with him. So what he did is just to guess the dates. Will this make our marriage null and void? Thank you!

Default Re: Wrong Information of Divorce Date Can Make Our Marriage Null and Void

No, it won't. As long as he actually is divorced. Some states have waiting periods between divorce and remarriage, but none that are in the decades.

Default Re: Wrong Information of Divorce Date Can Make Our Marriage Null and Void

Yes he was really divorced. His ex wife got remarried once after their divorce so that would be a good defense on his side.Anyway thank you so much for the answer to my question..i have another question here if you dont mind helping me.:-))...What really is the effect of a prenuptial agreement?..what if i dont sign and what if i signed?....he owns a business sole proprietorship...can this affect him in the future if something will happen to our relationship?..im not planning to ruin our marraige but im just curious to know what will be the outcome...thank you again..have a nice day..

1. Sponsored Links