Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is it possible for laws to preserve every value held in the Australian Community

is it possible to make laws to preserve every value held by each member of the Australian Community??

wat u all think ?

-yiying-

Default Re: is it possible to make laws to preserve every value held by each member of the Austra

Well, i think that it is impossible to preserve everyones value. Eventhough there are elected representatives who are representating the people, not everybody's value are preserved. As a matter of fact, it is impossible to represent everybody's value! Besides, many representatives these days do not do their job properly. They usually make empty promises. That is why it is not possible to preserve everyone's value =)

Default Re: Is it possible for laws to preserve every value held in the Australian Community

in my opinion, it is impossible that laws can preserve every value in the Australian community. it's due to the fact that laws can't keep up with the changing needs and upbringing in the society. therefore, not every values are reflected in the society by the law.

Default Re: Is it possible for laws to preserve every value held in the Australian Community

It is impossible to preserve everyone's values. This is because the law made cannot keep up with the changing needs of the people. Besides that, the law made cannot reflect and preserve all Australians' rights and values.

Laws cannot keep up with the changing needs of society, as people change. People are never satisfied with what they have, gets and own.

In my opinion,it is impossible for laws to preserve every value held in the Australian community.Firstly,the laws that are made cannot keep up with the changing needs of the people.It is impossible for law-makers to make laws that will satisfy everyone simultaneously because Australia is a multi-cultural nation.In other words,it is impossible to satisfy everyone's needs and values.

Other than that,it is impossible to preserve every value held in the Australian community eventhough they are represented by elected representatives.This is because some elected representatives do not tend to do their jobs properly.Elected representatives should make law in accordance to the people's needs and values because they are elected by members of the community.Some of them tend to neglect their duties in representing their own community.As a result,they do not make laws to preserve the people's rights and values.

Another reason why it is impossible for laws to preserve every value held in the Australian community is that the laws made by modern law-makers still reflect the values of the wealthier sections of the community at the expense of others.For example,women in Australia are being discriminated and aborigines rights are not being protected properly.Therefore,i think that it is impossible for laws to preserve every value held in the Australian community.

No. once again, in general; every country (especially one like australia), has over a million people. within this million of people are those who come from diff. ethnicity and background- and thus has diff. inherited traditions, beliefs, and cultures. there would be times where laws could have conflicting results for diff. parts of the community and insufficietly cover all values of society.

(forgive me if i mention points similar to those above; i did not read them prior to writing this.)

Basically, I think that it is impossible to preserve every value held in the Australian community. This is because everyone has their own thinking. In other words, everyone has their own needs in different aspects of law and wants them to be fulfilled. However, in this modern era, it is very difficult to satisfy everyoneís needs. Some of the peopleís needs can be satisfied while some of them canít be satisfied. For example, women in Australia have been discriminated in the workforce, the aboriginesí rights not fully satisfied and the elderly are not given the proper attention by the government. Some of the values can be preserved by the Australian government while some of them canít. Life in the modern era is getting more and more tough and the people should realize that not everyoneís value can be preserved. This is the reason why I think that it is impossible to preserve every value held in the Australian community.

it is not possible for the laws to preserve the community as it cannot reflect everyone's value. the Australian Community has many values to meet and the law cannot preserve all.

no.impossible.u kno y? coz teacher say no.so deym bloody alot of human in the world, it is impossible to make every piece of law in accordance to human's interest. Some human think this is good, others may nt. there are different human in the world.rite? xoxo

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast