Default New York State Court Rules

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: NY (NOT NYC)

I am creating a Discovery for a Consumer Credit Summons, and trying to figure out what Court Rules in NY apply to me being able to send a Discovery to the Plantiff for more information. I found the link below, but what would I reference? Rules 11 & 13? Not really sure what a preliminary conference is or if I am in the wrong place.

Thanks!

Sorry... forgot the link I was referencing. http://www.nycourts.gov/rules/trialcourts/202.shtml

Default Re: New York State Court Rules

Are you involved with a case as a plaintiff or defendant & are wondering about normal discovery...like interrogatories or production of documents?

Default Re: New York State Court Rules

Start here and try to find the rules for the court you are in - see also, for example, these rules - you know what court you are in, but we don't. Also, check for local court rules.

1. Sponsored Links