Default Given 2 Hours of Detention for "Breaking and Entering"

Now i know this is completly the wrong forum/site to post this but im really pissed off about this.

I slept all day yesterday so i havnt been able to go bathroom all day yesterday.

During school Today ( im in high school )
    as u can guess ive had to go really bad all day.
    Before 4th hour i tryd to go but the bathroom stalls are so nasty...
    So during lunch i felt like puking, i got my friend and i told him i feel like puking and he said maybe i need some fresh air, so, we were going to go outside, but all the doors are locked so we put a pen in the door to get back in.
    We walked up and down the road and we went to go back in put someone had kicked the pen out of the door.

So we went to another door and for some reason it opened ( normally locked all day )
    And Mr Harper ( our person that deals with people who get in trouble etc ) Was right thier. He brough us to his office and emediatly accused us of smoking.
    He searched us and all i had that might be considered bad is a book of matches i always keep with me.
    He then pretty much told us that we are breaking and entering, and accused of us smoking although we wernt, didnt have anything on us, and didnt smell of tabacoo.
    So he gave me 2 hours of detention.

I think he shouldnt be able to do that because of that fact i didnt feel good and felt like puking and wanted to go outside to get some fresh air.

My question is, can he do that? is that considered "Breaking and entering"

Thanks for all who reply.
    Im looking for someone who really knows this so i can show him.

Default Re: Given 2 Hours of Detention for "Breaking and Entering"

about the breaking and entering; since you are not being criminally charged, it is irrelevant. You did violate school policy by leaving the building. There was fresh air right outside the door so all you had to do is stand outside the door and breath. That way if Mr. Harper happened to come by, at least your story would sound somewhat reasonable. You decided to walk down the road which really shoots your argument, as if you had one anyway.

next time you might try getting up earlier so you can use the bathroom before school or maybe not sleeping all day.

Laws vary by state.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    about the breaking and entering; since you are not being criminally charged, it is irrelevant. You did violate school policy by leaving the building. There was fresh air right outside the door so all you had to do is stand outside the door and breath. That way if Mr. Harper happened to come by, at least your story would sound somewhat reasonable. You decided to walk down the road which really shoots your argument, as if you had one anyway.

next time you might try getting up earlier so you can use the bathroom before school or maybe not sleeping all day.
    I understand that i should'nt have walked down the road and back. But at that time i didnt know if it was the fact i had to puke or if i had to go bathroom.
    The entrence i went through is where all high schoolers go to thier cars and id feel embarresed if they saw a big splash of puke sitting on the entrence

Quote Quoting Jakefulton
    View Post
    The entrence i went through is where all high schoolers go to thier cars and id feel embarresed if they saw a big splash of puke sitting on the entrence
    but you would have irrefutable evidence of your claim.

Basically, you don't have any defense to the charge of breaking school rules. You admit to breaking the rules and if the school does not want to believe your claim, they have no requirement to. I suggest you take your punishment and move on.

I will take your advice. I guess il take the lousy 2 hours and just do homework.
    The only evidence i have is me going home after that.

Thank you for your time.

1. Sponsored Links