Default How to Protect Myself if I Give Back My Roomate's Deposit Before He Moves Out

My question involves an eviction in the state of: florida
    my roomates lease of a room i rent to him in my condo is up 31dec,i gave him 30 days notice that i wouldnt be renewing his lease.he wants his 650 securityback by monday so he can start looking for a place.what happens if i refund his security and still stays,i want him out of so fast but im afraid that i will be out the 650.00 and he will still be here,should i proceed with an eviction,i do have a laywer already,i see no signs of him packing looking for a place.any suggestions

Default Re: How to Protect Myself if I Give Back My Roomate's Deposit Before He Moves Out

If you refund his deposit and he ends up owing you money, you'll either have to convince him to pay or successfully sue him in small claims court and successfully collect the money.

If you have a lawyer advising you on these issues, listen to your lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links