Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Bankruptcy Effecting Credit

Why not refinance the home and get it out of her name that way? Perhaps she could contribute to the mortgage by paying less rent? If there is equity in the home, why not sell it and find a more affordable place to live?

Quote Quoting nobeefcow
    View Post
    Why not refinance the home and get it out of her name that way? Perhaps she could contribute to the mortgage by paying less rent? If there is equity in the home, why not sell it and find a more affordable place to live?
    Probably because this is a nine year old thread that got resurrected a couple months ago by a spambot.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I hatthe edge of letting her house go because she can no longer afford it. My question is, if she do decide to file Chapter 13, her being the home ownder & me as co-owner, would it effect my credit too?e it when that happens.

the edge of letting her house go because she can no longer afford it. My question is, if she do decide to file Chapter 13, her being the home ownder & me as co-owner, would it effect my credit too?

Spam bot

Quote Quoting blandiya
    View Post
    the edge of letting her house go because she can no longer afford it. My question is, if she do decide to file Chapter 13, her being the home ownder & me as co-owner, would it effect my credit too?
    I hatthe edge of letting her house go because she can no longer afford it my ip birthday wishes tneb My question is, if she do decide to file Chapter 13, her being the home ownder & me as co-owner, would it effect my credit too?e it when that happens.

The debt on the house would be reported to the credit bureau as in bankruptcy, which could affect you as would her defaulting on the payment and not paying, unless you made the payment.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2