Default Im Pregnant and the Baby Isnt My Estranged Husbands, Who Has Rights Over My Baby

My question involves paternity law for the State of: kentucky

ok im legally married but have been seperated from my husband for almost 2 years. im currently pregnant by another man and i have a few questions. first does my husband have any rights over my baby? do i have to put my husband on the birth certificate or can i put the baby's actual father on there? can i give the baby it's father's last name at birth? how much does it cost for the dna testing to legally prove the baby's paternity? and is there anything else we need to know?

Default Re: Im Pregnant and the Baby Isnt My Estranged Husbands, Who Has Rights Over My Baby

If you don't want your husband to be the father of the child, it would be sensible for you to divorce him and to disestablish paternity in that process. If you're married, your husband is presumed the father of your child.

The cost of DNA testing varies depending upon the modality and whether it's for use in court. You can find some labs using your favorite search engine, and many will list their fees online.

Default Re: Im Pregnant and the Baby Isnt My Estranged Husbands, Who Has Rights Over My Baby

they wont finalize a divorce in the state of kentucky while you're pregnant regardless who the father of the child is,.

1. Sponsored Links