My question involves a speeding ticket from the State of: Washington

Here's my story. I was traveling behind an older Ford Taurus that was going 53 MPH in the 55MPH zone. He/she would never get over into the right hand lane to yield to the 3 or 4 cars that were behind me. Traffic continued to pass on the right. This happened for about 2 miles. Finally the driver decideds that he wants to get over, and as soon as he gets over I see the WSP on the side of the road. Just about the time it takes for the other driver to get over, the WSP officer has already put his SMD away and is in hot pursuit. I immediately pull over and he tells me I was going 70 MPH. He was gracious enough to give me a 5MPH over, but I still believe this ticket is bogus. He said he "observed a high audible tone", apparently from my car. What I don't understand is how he can hear my car through his helmet, while other cars and trucks are passing, yet when I ask him several questions he tells me he can't hear anything because he is wearing the helmet. I received my discovery using a template I found from here. Any advice or help would be appreciative.

http://rapidshare.com/files/431704404/binder1.pdf