Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Contesting Speeding Ticket in Pierce County District Court (with Discovery)

I would go with this answer. Very accurate and to the point. I don't think you don't need any more than this.

Quote Quoting BrendanjKeegan
    View Post
    What/who are you subpoenaing? I recommend holding off on the subpoena.

Here's what I can point you to.
    “Your honor, in the officer’s report, he states that the SMD was in working order before and after the stop. However, as you can see, he has made no testament as to an exact period of time before or after the stop. Your honor, without a proper and definitive time, before and after could be 2 months before and 2 months after the stop. If this were the case, the radar reading would be inadmissible. Therefore, I ask the court to dismiss the case as there is an indefinite time stated on the report.”

And then you've got this...

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Default Re: Contesting Speeding Ticket in Pierce County District Court (with Discovery)

OMG he was trained in 1996??? Is this lidar unit that old? I doubt it ....

Cased dismissed based on the fact the officer did give a definitive time for testing the SMD before and after the stop. Judge gave me the benefit of the doubt. Officer was not present.

Thanks!

Quote Quoting surfjade
    View Post
    Cased dismissed based on the fact the officer did give a definitive time for testing the SMD before and after the stop. Judge gave me the benefit of the doubt. Officer was not present.

Thanks!
    Judge did not give you anything; he just followed the law ... good for you ... go & spend the money you saved on a LIDAR jammer !

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2