We have an easement located in between our and neighbors garges - it is owned by the city for the ground cable from the pole. It is only accessed from our property and I maintain it.
Neighbor has been throwing large chucks of cement over their wall on to this piece of property along with debris from hedges they removed and rotten fruit.
Neighbor is going to be served this coming week with a TRO I am filing. There's is no talking to this person.
Question: Who do I complain to? City? Utility Co.?

Neighbor builds spite fence between driveways all the way to sidewalk without survey of property lines. Is one required? Is a permit required?

Thank you.