Default Company Went Out of Business and Cashed Check Through My Bank Account

My question involves personal finance in the State of: Vancouver, Washington

I was homeless living in a shelter i opened up a U.S bank account a year and a half ago found a part time telemarketing job 5 blocks from the bank I opened an account with to cash my checks.

The company closed down and I moved in with someone 4 hrs away in Oregon. I have not worked or used my bank account just assuming I had a positive balance. I was asked to be an authorized user for a non profit I now volunteer with the back said I was in Check Systems

I contacted the original U.S bank and they said I had cashed a fraudulent 4,000$ check on my account I only worked part time 100$ a week minimum wage and found out this check was from the Company I was employed with but it was not me I didn't even live in washington at the time the check was cashed on my account.

How and what do I do? U.S bank refuses to deal with me

Default Re: Company Went Out of Business and Cashed Check Through My Bank Account

Are you stating that while you were unemployed, broke and volunteering for a nonprofit, somehow a $4,000 check got written from the nonprofit's account and deposited into your personal account, you spent the money, but you had nothing to do with the writing or depositing of the $4,000 check?

Default Re: Company Went Out of Business and Cashed Check Through My Bank Account

No the telemarketing company I WAS working for cashed a check for 4000$ using my bank account I only found out about it when I tried to sign on to another bank account.
    U.S bank says it was fraud and put me in check systems

how do you suggest they used your bank account to cash a bad check?

1. Sponsored Links