My question involves real estate located in the State of:Michigan
The deed to my neighbors property contains an easement that we both agree should be moved to a new location. We have agreed upon the new location and now want to eliminate the old easement and make sure that the new easement location will carry over to future owners when the property is sold. Is this possible by using the "Easement for Driveway" form that is available for sale on, or will this form not hold up in a court of law for future owners of our properties?