Default Can the Police Take a Blood Sample

My question involves criminal law for the state of: ca. my sister ask if i can fix her car,i said ok. i worked on it in the back of my house (which is open next to the street), it took 2 days for me to finish, in those 2 days and as i was finishing i seen the cops go up & down the street stairing at me. then about an hour later (i've noticed no cops have been driving by) so i go for the test drive ...as soon as i pulled out a cop came from being parked down the street, he races to get nehind me and hit his lights. I asked why i got pulled over he said i had a light out (which i did notl) then he said i was driffing (another lie) he charged me with a dui, i had not a drop in me! i dont have a DL. he takes me to the station where 2 more cops came in and held me down to take my blood. can they do that ?

Default Re: Can the Police Take a Blood Sample

Quote Quoting CaEastBay
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: ca. my sister ask if i fix her car .i said ok i worked on it in back it took 2 day in those 2 day i seen the cops go up & down the street .then hr.later no cops im thankin shiff change so i go for test drive ...soon as i pull out here come the cop .i ask why i got pull over he said lite out "lie"then he said i was driffing "lie" not a drop in me! i have DL he takes me in and 2 more cops come in hold me down take my blood can they do that ?
    When you refuse to provide a chemical test and they are in a county that has forced blood then yes, they can.
    I'm a cop. My opinion does not reflect the views or opinion of my agency. That being said, "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

1. Sponsored Links