Default Sent Notice to Evict and Renter Paid but is Now Overdue for Next Month

My question involves an eviction in the state of: Michigan

I am a landlord, I sent the proper Notice for Eviction to my tenant. They have not paid or moved out. Rent was due September 1st, now it's October 8th so two months of rent are due.
    My question is, my renter is stating that she will pay septembers rent this weekend and that she is moving out.
    If she does pay and I accept this rent, do I need to then file another Notice for Eviction for October's past due amount in order to proceed with the evection?

Default Re: Sent Notice to Evict and Renter Paid but is Now Overdue for Next Month

If the tenant moves out, you don't need to evict her - she will have moved out. You can then sue her in small claims court for any money she owes you.

Default Re: Sent Notice to Evict and Renter Paid but is Now Overdue for Next Month

Well she hasn't moved out. I filed another Notice with the new amount but for future reference would I have to send another notice if two months became owed?

1. Sponsored Links