My question involves a marriage in the state of: My sister lives in Nevada but her husband (whom she's been seperated from 3 years) resides (last she knew) in the UK (where he's originally from--he has a Green card) claims he divorced her in the UK but she doesn't know how to find out if this is valid and how much it would cost her (she is "low income"). If she is not already divorced she cannot afford one in Nevada--is there any way to be exempt from divorce costs due to low income (she is a single mother of 2)? Thank you for your help!