Question Minor Ticketed and Towed for Suspended License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Arizona
    I am a minor and got a little to exited and got a ticket for exhibition of speed, cop kindly pulled me over to tell me what i was doing wrong i gave him my license he found that i had an unpaid speeding ticket and that my license was suspended he then took my drivers license gave me a ticket for suspended license + exhibition of speed + he had my vehicle towed . when the cop came to ask me for my license and all that jazz i gave him my insurance paper but i had cancelled this insurance half a year prior to this event so technically i was driving without insurance and a suspended license plus i got exhibition of speed the cop did not write anything about the insurance he saw the papers and gave them back to me.. now my question is the following when i go to court will they ask for insurance and make me prove that i had insurance or if the cop already checked it out and approved my insurance the court wont ask me about it how dose that work? also what are some worst case/best case scenarios so i can have a picture of what kind of S*** i am in.

Default Re: Minor Ticketed and Towed for Suspended License

ever hear of up shitz creak without a paddle?

yea lol i think i am there...

The fines for driving on a suspended license approach those of DUI.

The fines for driving without insurance aren't quite as bad... maybe only 80% or so.

Exactly how old are you?

1. Sponsored Links