Question Toyota Financing Will Not Give Me Info to Get My Car Back After it was Repoed

My question involves an auto loan or repossession in the State of: Washington State

Toyota Financing has repoed my car as of September 8, 2010. I had only miss January 2010 and April 2010 paymets since December 2006. I have 3 more payments left before its free and clear. My question is I have been calling toyota financing since the day they towed my vehicle asking for information to to pay them so I can get my car back. They have not mailed me anything nor have they responded to my questions to get the vehicle back. They been giving me the run around telling me that they are still trying to figure out the cost of how much I owe them to get the car back. How long do they have to give me that information and is that legal? At that note the storage fees are adding up everyday. Please help me!!!! I don't know what to do anymore.

Default Re: Toyota Financing Will Not Give Me Info to Get My Car Back After Repoed

The vehicle as repossessed when? You contacted them when? They told you that they would get back to you when? That was how many days ago?

Default Re: Toyota Financing Will Not Give Me Info to Get My Car Back After Repoed

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    The vehicle as repossessed when? You contacted them when? They told you that they would get back to you when? That was how many days ago?
    The vehicle was repossessed on September 8, 2010. I have contacted them everyday since they repoed my vehicle. They have told me they would get me the information next day after every call with them. That is about 12 days from today Mr.Knowitall. I have been very consistant in contacting them everyday to get answers.

1. Sponsored Links