I was convicted in 2006 for Robbery class C felony. I did two years in prison and the other two on paper. It is now 8/7/10. Can my offense be known as "wobblers" and be reduced to a misdemeanor or even brought down to theft or larceny? Or do I have to get a presidential pardon to rid of this felony so maybe I can vote ,achieve a better career, and hunt with something better than a bow and arrow?
-thank you
Mr. Banks in Maryville,TN