Default Two Misdemeanors (One of Which is a Possession Charge) - Wait 5 Years to Apply

Would this person have to wait five years to apply?

Person has two misdemeanors (age 18), one for evading arrest and one for possession of marijuana (2 oz or less). I did some research and it looks like the possession charge may be ok since it is a small amount but can the person not apply since he has two misdemeanors?

I've tried to tell him to talk to an attorney but he just wants to try and apply. I don't want him to waste money applying if there is no chance due to having two misdemeanors. Thanks for any info.

Unhappy Re: Two Misdemeanors (One of Which is a Possession Charge) - Wait 5 Years to Apply

two misdemeanors could affect badly to yr CZ. you should consult with yr immigration lawyer before applying CZ. goodluck

1. Sponsored Links