Default Long-Term Disability Benefits Denied

Michigan

I have been disabled for three years due to a chronic disease. I just got notice that my lt benefits have ceased due to independent decisions.

The paperwork that was sent is full of contradictions, wrong dates, wrong sequence of events.

Many things I discussed were not addressed, important things in regards to my illness.

I know I can appeal but the amount of paperwork they are requiring, I can't even wrap my head around.

Is it going to be worth contacting an attorney or should I get a representative to help me appeal?

Default Re: Long-Term Disability Benefits Denied

We don't have the facts necessary to analyze your situation, so it would make sense for you to consult a lawyer or whatever you mean by "a representative" to assist you.

Default Re: Long-Term Disability Benefits Denied

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    We don't have the facts necessary to analyze your situation, so it would make sense for you to consult a lawyer or whatever you mean by "a representative" to assist you.
    Well, can I make one of my friends or family members someone that can help with paperwork, making calls, etc? I'm not sure what a representative is now. I guess I "assumed" that was someone I asked to assist on my behalf, someone that knows me personally.
    I have contacted an attorney. Hope they work for free

TY

1. Sponsored Links