Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    Default I can't go home due to a 'no contact' order

    I was charged with battery, I have a " no contact" rest. ordered by the court.....I'm still paying every single bill at home......because of this I am having a lot of limitations, e.g. not having a steady place to live, not being able to buy things that I need..etc, . My wife works, and she is actually saving some money on her own......can I legally cut the amount of money that I'm depositing every month....?,,,,this is in the state of Florida.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005

    Default Re: I can't go home due to a 'no contact' order

    If it is creating a financial hardship, and your wife wants the no contact ordere dropped, the most expeditious path to getting back into financial balance would likely be what you suggested in your other thread - getting the no contact order lifted.

    I'm not sure how you and your wife determined the amount of money you deposit each month. If that's pursuant to a court order, you should consider trying to get the order changed.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Restraining Order / No Contact Order for Son
    By betrayed06 in forum Orders of Protection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. Violation & Enforcement: No Contact Order - Alleged Victim Will Not Stop Trying to Make Contact
    By nrm1983 in forum Orders of Protection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 06:40 PM
  4. Dropping Temporary Custody Order/No Contact Order
    By NJmom144 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 06:38 PM
  5. No Contact Order, Victim Wanting Contact
    By Zohan in forum Orders of Protection
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources