Default Misdemeanor Classes Court Date Missed - Now I'm Going to Jail

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida

Hello;

I went to court and got a date to return to court to prove I had taken Petty Theft courses. My life has taken an incredibly rough turn these past months so I forgot it and rubbed it off to just Staying on my record, and no problems. Turns out I was incredibly wrong and now there is a warrant for my arrest.
    I plan on turning myself in but money is incredibly limited. How much bail am I looking at for something so petty ? The theft was for one beer, about $4 now I'm going to jail for it.

I cant afford a private attorney so I plan on turning myself in and seeing the judge in the morning. Will I get O.R.? A bail set for something so petty? How much if so?
    What's most likely to happen?

I'm a student in school, I have a job. I'm a good kid aside from my rough incident..
    Please help me.

What AM I TO DO? I feel like offing myself in some street alley and letting everything slip away.

Default Re: Misdemeanor Classes Court Date Missed - Now I'm Going to Jail

Im not a pro or any kinda official resource, but I will say this. My cousin just got arrested in Florida with two petty theft charges. They arrested him and released him on pre trial, but before that he had a 250$ bail for both charges. When he went to court after being released they gave him fines to pay and that's all and I believe, but not positive, the maximum you get over one petty theft is like 30-60days in the county jail. But like I said, strictly unofficial just by what Ive seen I say this.

1. Sponsored Links