Default How to Avoid Foreclosure on a House

My question involves a foreclosure in the State of: Texas

We owe our lender 3,700 on the house payment.. My husband was laid off from work 1 month so were behind 4 payments on house. We ran into hard times, We called the mortgage loan talked to a Representative about making making 2 payment this Friday cause husband gets paid at that day. So they said if they didn't receive the whole total payment of the house they were going to foreclosure it. They haven't send a letter of foreclosure yet but the Representative said it will be processed. I need help!! Will they work something out with us on paying this whole amount? How much time do i have until they foreclosure the house? We will catch up .. We will make at least 2 payments... this Friday... My husband found a job last week. So we got back track again.. We still want this house... Any advice Please as soon as possible...... Diana.

Officially across the country from where I've been all my life

Default Re: How to Avoid Foreclosure on a House

You need to find someone (or several people) to borrow the money from. It looks like the bank is ready to call the loan. What I don't understand is your husband was laid off from work ONE month, but you are FOUR months behind on payments. You can't use the lay off as an excuse. Something else is going on. You weren't making the house payments BEFORE he lost his job.
    If you wanted babies all to yourself, you should have created them by yourself. Until you do that, children have the right to BOTH parents, especially since you found them suitable to procreate with.

1. Sponsored Links