Default Alabama Speeding Ticket Dismissal

I got a speeding ticket in the middle of nowhere, Alabama for going 94 in a 70. I completely did not realize how fast I was going and the officer didn't give me wreckless driving thank goodness. What do I have to do to get this off my record? I just can't have it show up on my insurance as my parents are still paying it and they will flip if they find out about this. It's not the money, it's the fact that I was speeding. Money and time are not an issue. I can work to pay whatever it costs. I should have a clean record as I did driving school three years ago from a jerk cop that didn't even witness the wreck giving me wreckless driving after I had hydroplaned into an interstate wall involving no other vehicles. Also, if it does go on my insurance, would my parents be able to find out the speed that I was going from the insurance company? Thanks for your help!

Default Re: Alabama Speeding Ticket Dismissal

There is a very good chance that your parents will find out -- especially when their insurance premiums go up. I'm the father of five -- four are driving age or older. Believe me, you are better off telling your parents yourself, rather than waiting till they find out through some other means. As bad as you think it will be now, it will be that much worse when they realize you've been deceiving them.

You want your parents to trust you? Well, you need to trust them, as well. Please take some simple advice from an old man. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it's the best I can do.

Good luck,
    Barry

1. Sponsored Links