I have a quick question.

Can I file for full custody if there is already a permanent guardianship in effect in another state or would I have to go to court to terminate permanent guardianship first?
The grandmother of my daughter lives in Massachusetts and has had permanent guardianship since 6/28/07. I live in New Hampshire and always have and was wondering if I could just go and file for custody in NH or am I going to have to end the guardianship in Mass. first and then file for custody in NH?