My question involves emancipation laws for the State of: Colorado.

Alright im 18 and live in michigan. im moving to colorado in a matter of days for school. to get instate tuition in the state of colorado i need to be emancipated and live there for a year but technically aren't i an emancipated minor in michigan already, or does that not count?