Default Protective Order to Restraining Order

I had a protective order against me, i went thru the court process and it got nollied. long story short, we talked for a while again, she hurt me, and i ended up trying to kill myself. now she filed for a restraining order. I havnt done anything unlawful ( maybe stupid ), but would i need to go to court again for all this? the restraining order has not been issued yet, she just went to court today to file for it. I plan on going out of state for a while to clear my head, but i dont wanna risk getting a failure to appear.

Default Re: Protective Order to Restraining Order

If you don't appear to rebutt her request, then you can expect that the court will simply issue the order based on her side of things.

Default Re: Protective Order to Restraining Order

I just found out the request was denied. I'm assuming because I havnt been harassing her and everything has been mutual up to this point. Thanks for the quick response though.

1. Sponsored Links