Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: A Police Officer's "Million Dollar Career"

aaron, you're mis-reading my comment, and "get off that easy?" off what? I'm not on a hook here, I don't have an agenda, I never said I did, read the comment again, I didn't post a comment that said "with an agenda" You took that out of context; this was the context: "I don't come to this forum to argue with anyone, even if they seem to have an agenda " I don't have an agenda, maybe some here do though. aaron, you interpret comments anyway you desire, nothing I say will change that, I simply posted a comment regarding the salary compensation of a particular occupation, someone could've inserted a number of occupations in the slot, and that's it, IF you want to read anymore into it, go ahead, I'm sorry now I fell into this mine field

I simply posted a comment regarding the salary compensation of a particular occupation
    But why?

No, really, why did you feel a need to proclaim it "a multimillion dollar career", with no other context (and still no context or reasoning for it)?

From where I sit, it looks like sour-grapes bitching. Are you bitching or aren't you? If you are, you might as well just own it and be done, instead of this silly fussing about "just" making a (pointless and contextless) comment on someone else's earnings, and pretending that everyone is just being big old meanie poopieheads at you.

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    But, when I retire, I will want to do something else entirely ... like, teach.
    Your police training will serve you in good stead. It's a jungle in today's schools, no exaggeration.

Quote Quoting LawResearcherMissy
    View Post
    But why?

No, really, why did you feel a need to proclaim it "a multimillion dollar career", with no other context (and still no context or reasoning for it)?

From where I sit, it looks like sour-grapes bitching. Are you bitching or aren't you? If you are, you might as well just own it and be done, instead of this silly fussing about "just" making a (pointless and contextless) comment on someone else's earnings, and pretending that everyone is just being big old meanie poopieheads at you.

Your police training will serve you in good stead. It's a jungle in today's schools, no exaggeration.

I'm not "proclaiming" anything, it is what it is; why do you attack me? where do you sit? are you on a throne? do you decide what people should post about? I'm not fussing about anyone's salary, you're using "baited" language in your statements about me, I've said nothing to you, you're attacking me and making rude kostic inuendos, what's wrong with you? your social skills are horrible, you're a rude transparent and probably an very unhappy person

Quote Quoting NCC 1701
    View Post
    I'm not "proclaiming" anything, it is what it is; why do you attack me? where do you sit? are you on a throne? do you decide what people should post about? I'm not fussing about anyone's salary, you're using "baited" language in your statements about me, I've said nothing to you, you're attacking me and making rude kostic inuendos, what's wrong with you? your social skills are horrible, you're a rude transparent and probably an very unhappy person

Please cut this out.

There was absolutely NO NEED for that.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Please cut this out.

There was absolutely NO NEED for that.
    This is a public forum, if you don't like reading what a member has to say, add them to your block list

I get the distinct impression I won't need to do that if this continues.

You would do well to follow your own advice too.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    I get the distinct impression I won't need to do that if this continues.

You would do well to follow your own advice too.
    impressions can be flawed as well as thinking, thanks for the advice offer, but I'll pass

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3