Results 1 to 2 of 2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default "Other Names" in Form G-325 A: Biographic Information

    This form G-325 A was submitted during my spouse's green card application. Her green card has been approved, but now we wonder if it was filled out correctly. There is one small field asking for

    "ALL OTHER NAMES USED (including names by previous marriages)".

    As we understood, this question asked if she was using other names. She put in her new English name there, but did not put another name that she no longer used since young (20+ years ago, long before she came to USA). Is this correct? If not, would you let us know how to correct it?

    Would it be a problem in the future if she renew her green card or apply for a U.S. citizenship? We checked U.S. Citizenship application form, and it has as a similar question "If you have ever used other names, provide them below". Do we need to provide the same answer as before?

    Thank you very much.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: "Other Names" in Form G-325 A: Biographic Information

    She should provide the information on all future forms, and also at her interview. I would not expect this to be a problem, although its something she'll want to explain and be honest about if asked.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Credit / Debit Card Fraud: Is It Illegal to Use Random Information to Obtain an "Anonymous" Greendot Card
    By JohnDoe1100 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. Disturbing the Peace: Is It Unlawful to Confront the "Other Woman's" Husband and Family for a Form of Peace
    By pamiesue3 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. G-325a (Biographic Information Form)
    By hantinh3535 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 07:27 AM
  4. Does the Word "Decedent" Go on Form 4868 - Extension for 1040 of a Person Who Passed
    By lc1960 in forum Estate Planning, Administration and Probate
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:27 AM
  5. Naturalization: How to Report "Adjourned in Contemplation of Dismissal (ACD)" on N-400 Form
    By WhoRunTings in forum Permanent Residency and Naturalization
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources

Forum Sponsor
Legal Forms - Buy easy-to-use legal forms.