Default Old Driving While License Revoked Haunting Me

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: North Carolina
    I tried to get my license transfered from SC to NC and found out that I had some dwlr tickets from 1999 against me. I went to court in one county in 2001 to take care of a dwlr ticket and got 3 months active. I thought that everything was being taken care of then and running concurrent, but that's what I get for thinking. I'm wondering if I go back to court for these, will I get more jail time since I have already served jail time for this offense. All of the tickets occured around the same time period, just two of them wasn't included. Since then I have gained a Associates degree, and have not been in any trouble since 1999 with 0 points on my SC license. I am married now and have two kids and really don't want to go back to jail for something so long ago. What do you think, will I go back to jail? Thanks I feel so dumb for not even realizing this. After all I got my license in SC without any trouble and thought that I had all of my traffic violations took care.

Default Re: Old Driving While License Revoked Haunting Me

What do you think, will I go back to jail?
    Unlikely. Possible, but not likely.

More likely is that you'll get clocked with some hefty fines. Consult with an attorney in your area to get your options sorted out in the least painful way possible.

Thanks, I had license for the past 4 years in SC, do you think that they will re-revoke my license in NC. I really need them for work and school. My college is about 30 miles away from my house. Thank you for the help and setting my mind at ease a little. My main worry was being away from my kids for any length of time, now it's getting to work and school to provide for my kids.

Anybody think that I will lose my licenses again, or will I be able to keep them, since I have had license for the past 4 years in SC without any infractions. I know they say they revoke your license for one year for a dwlr charge, but do you think I can be the exception to the rule? Thanks

1. Sponsored Links