Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Where Are My Military Police Records

    In August 1986, I was a part of a military police investigation that occurred at Fort Lee, VA. I would like to find out what happened with the case and wanted to locate the investigation records. Since the case is so old, should I contact the Ft Lee MP office directly, or are the records stored in a central location like the military personnel records?

    I am sure that the military gets requests for military police investigative records all the time. Where do I begin?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Where Are My Military Police Records

    Try contacting the office that performed the investigation and move forward from there.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Background Checks: Becoming a Police Officer With a Juvenile Record, Denied for Military
    By Xwingsfan13X in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. Theft and Larceny: Arrested by Military Police
    By shadowlp06 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 06:26 AM
  3. Criminal Records: Military Arrest Records
    By ashman in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:20 AM
  4. Expungement and Sealing: Can The Military View Sealed Juvenile Records In California
    By Redthunder25 in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 06:59 AM
  5. Military Justice: Military Criminal Records
    By jrspivey in forum Military Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources