Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Car Dealer

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of:Phoenix az. I received a call after two month they can't take my leased car as a trade in and I need to go pick it up and bring my new car back .I already made a payment on my new car can they do this ?

Default Re: Car Dealer

In any future posts, please make a better effort to use proper capitalization, punctuation and sentence structure. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

That said, you haven't provided any sort of coherent explanation of the facts. You apparently tried to trade in a leased car, but you didn't say whether the "new car" is a purchased or leased vehicle. One would also need to read your purchase or lease agreement to address this question.

Quote Quoting Jogarcia
    View Post
    My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of:Phoenix az. I received a call after two month they can't take my leased car as a trade in and I need to go pick it up and bring my new car back .I already made a payment on my new car can they do this ?
    I'm assuming leased car vs new car means that you have BIG $$$$$$ riding on this.

I suggest you have an attorney look at all your paperwork.

I wouldn't put it past the car dealer to be running a scam to get more money out of you.

I am new to this forum ,fact is that I came here to get the opinions of more qualified individuals.
    I appreciate your opinion on my grammar but the is not what I'm here for , I have a real concern
    On this matter and the fact is that the new vehicle is not a leased a purchase that is been finance.
    The bank I'm financing do not seem to be the issue. I ask to talk to the sales man I made the deal with,I was told he no longer work with the company. I made it clear to the sales man ,they.
    They do want more money put down .

As a matter of fact they do want more money .
    I am assuming since they are not getting it ,now they want to desolve the deal .
    Is this legal I disclose all information with the sales man.
    After the call and researching I call the dealership to speak with the sales man.
    To my surprise he no longer with the company.

I am new to this forum ,fact is that I came here to get the opinions of more qualified individuals.
    I appreciate your opinion on my grammar but the is not what I'm here for , I have a real concern
    On this matter and the fact is that the new vehicle is not a leased a purchase that is been finance.
    The bank I'm financing do not seem to be the issue. I ask to talk to the sales man I made the deal with,I was told he no longer work with the company. I made it clear to the sales man ,they.

Quote Quoting Jogarcia
    View Post

As a matter of fact they do want more money .
    I am assuming since they are not getting it ,now they want to desolve the deal .
    Is this legal I disclose all information with the sales man.
    After the call and researching I call the dealership to speak with the sales man.
    To my surprise he no longer with the company.

Is English a second language for you? Unfortunately what you wrote here is still pretty unclear. I am certainly confused.

Jogarcia, your old car, the one you traded in. Was that a leased car or did you own it? If you owned it, were you still making payments on it?

My old car was leased which I told the sales person.

Quote Quoting Jogarcia
    View Post
    I appreciate your opinion on my grammar but the is not what I'm here for
    I'm sure if it's not. However, if (as appears to be the case) you cannot communicate in a coherent manner, it will be difficult or impossible for you to get useful responses.

Quote Quoting Jogarcia
    View Post
    My old car was leased which I told the sales person.
    All the more reason to take your contract to an attorney for review.

wow you like to show your "power" to others don't you? I can understand his grammar and sentence structure. So why cant you? He does not have to have an English degree to be in here. Not everyone needs that to do their jobs and get by in the world.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast