Default Agg DWI Parked Car

My question involves criminal law for the state of: ny

Agg dwi was in parked car in restaurant parking lot, passenger had keys police officer said in report that he seen me drive down a clover st and I didnt..I was parked for quite a while before he approached my car he observed me for 20 or so minutes called another police who is a dwi enforcement she came did sobriety test ,and bac . I did not travel down that street he said I'm sure he didn't see me drive but is his word against mine . I pulled over into parking lot to have a friend get us. Why didn't first officer do tests

Default Re: Agg DWI Parked Car

So you admit you had been driving while intoxicated. I guess if you want to stand up in court and state

he couldn’t have seen me on clover street because I used hay street to drive here

i doubt anybody would argue your point.

If the first officer called a person better versed in dwi enforcement, I don’t think it matters why the officer didn’t perform any tests. Maybe he hates doing work that is meaningless.

You need a lawyer and need to not talk to anybody besides your lawyer about this.

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that at least slightly resembles normal punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

Quote Quoting maya65
    View Post
    Why didn't first officer do tests
    How should we know?

Is that really the only question you wanted to ask?

As far as the rest of your post, you appear to admit driving while intoxicated, so I strongly suggest you seek out the services of a local attorney who handles DWI cases.

Getting off the road to go into a parking lot is a good Idea not as good as a uber. Bad choice

Quote Quoting maya65
    View Post
    Getting off the road to go into a parking lot is a good Idea not as good as a uber. Bad choice
    The only good choice would be to not drive at all if one is intoxicated.

Yes you are 100 % right

1. Sponsored Links