Type: Posts; User: 1guyinsd; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Changing an Adult's Name: Re: Amending a California Legal Name Change

    What I really want to know is it possible to Amend the court documents?
  2. Changing an Adult's Name: Amending a Legal Name Change Petition in California

    This is a little confusing so bear with me. We’ll say my birth name is “Joe Jack Jim, Jr”. On the court documents I only put “Joe Jack Jim” because my father has passed. My new name is “Joe...
Results 1 to 2 of 2