Type: Posts; User: lameri; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Homeowners Associations: City Requires Me to Remove Tree and Fix Pavers (Tree is Hoa's Territory)

    My question involves real estate located in the State of California.

    Hello, I got a letter from the city saying that the tree in front of my property is in violation of some code and some pavers...
  2. Survivors Benefits: How Many Years of Social Security Back Pay Can You Receive

    Hi, my husband died 9+ years ago and I was told I didn't qualify for benefits because I wasn't 60. So only my 2-year-old son was granted benefits.

    Now it turns out it was a mistake (my appointment...
  3. Service of Process: How to Serve a Claim to a Company That Has Filed Withdrawal in the State

    My question involves business law in the state of: CA

    I filed a claim and had the court serve it to its registered agent, but I received a letter stating "the registered agent's authority to...
Results 1 to 3 of 3