Type: Posts; User: Life Care Planner; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Re: Waiting for Work Comp Settlement, Now Disabled

    I'm not an attorney. The way that I look at it is if you can prove the fall was the end of your working career then you would be entitled to everything from wages for the rest of your life and if you...
  2. Re: Waiting for Work Comp Settlement, Now Disabled

    You have life-long issues. I would ask for a Life Care Plan. Generally when you have these problems you may or may not be able to return to the job you had and you may have life-long pain, need...
  3. Re: Work Injury Claim Was Rejected After Initial Approval

    I can't speak to your attorney. I see a long term injury here. I would ask my attorney to look into medical consulting and Life Care Planning. You have a chronic back problem that was aggrevated by...
  4. Replies

    Medical Malpractice: Re: Failure to Treat Abdominal Abscess

    I've worked many ER's and done Hospitalist work. Your medical records certainly need reviewed. 30 days in the hospital certainly seems excessive. It is not uncommon for a colonic abscess to be...
  5. Medical Malpractice: Re: Use of Product During Surgery Despite Notification of Allergy

    Generally even if you are severely allergic to steri strips, tapes etc., I have never seen a topical adhesive cause such a reaction. Usually they are very localized. Is everything ok now?
  6. Medical Malpractice: Re: First Hospital Visit Missed the Actual Problem, Had to Rush to Second Hospital

    Did she suffer any problems because she was mis-diagnosed? That is where your issue could be. If she had an extended stay in the hospital or if she had to have an "open" procedure rather than...
  7. Replies

    Medical Malpractice: Re: Neurological Birth Injury

    I would recommend that you get a medical consult with a specialist or a consultant that handles medical cases. A lawyer is not going to know the ends and outs of the medical part of your case. It is...
Results 1 to 7 of 12