Type: Posts; User: vtv; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Unlawful Entry: How to Describe Employment in Student Visa Application

    a person applies to us school and ending part actually takes place in US , has funds,appartment , works few years for a charity organisation but not fully legally employed(so no pay slips), has...
  2. Replies

    F Visas: How Do You Qualify for a F1 Visa

    person acceped in 1 year study in US school abroad of which last 2 months of program are actually in USA , work experience in charity organisation several years but not as fully registered...
Results 1 to 2 of 2