Type: Posts; User: PayrolGuy; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Home Insurance: Re: Help

    No prob. It sort of confused be as well when they first split them off.
  2. Home Insurance: Re: Help

    No CBG it isn't but if you hire a non-insured worker on to your property you could be held responsible for injuries. That's why only the 1st of the 3 paragraphs are dealing with contractors.
  3. Home Insurance: Re: Help

    There is a reason that contractors require subcontractors to provide a Certificate of Insurance. If they don't the a claim could be made on the contractor's WC policy and they would also have to, in...
Results 1 to 3 of 3