Type: Posts; User: Neal1421; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Termination of Support: Re: Does Child Support Automatically End at Age 18

    If the order is out of TN, the age of majority is 18. So, if the child has graduated high school he should do as others have stated and contact the child support agency.
  2. Enforcing Custody Orders: Re: Who Drives

    I thought it was the dad (or stepmom) down the street... :confused:
  3. Custody and Visitation Issues: Re: Termination of Parental Rights Without Adoption

    What exactly is your end goal here? You state that your 8 year old son has never met his dad and he has no contact with him. If there isn't someone in the picture to adopt him, what is it that you...
  4. Modification of Custody: Re: Daughter Was Not in Car Seat, Ex Got Pulled Over

    How does a two year old even know if it is beer or some other canned beverage?
  5. Domestic Violence: Re: Domestic Violence Charges With a No-Contact Order, but Disabled Wife Requires Hel

    You do realize that just as you are on an online forum, you could order food online and have it delivered to your house. I presume you can get around a little since you are currently at a computer,...
  6. Disestablishing Paternity: Re: Advice

    Yes, he can request it. The question is whether or not the judge would order the test be done. How old is the child in question?

    You do realize that by having your boyfriend sign the ROP that...
  7. Grandparents and Third Parties: Re: Can I Obtain Custody of My Younger Brother, Who's Being Neglected by Both Parents

    Mercy & Mr. KIA, the OP has a different mother than her brother but same dad. They currently do not live in the same home. The child's mother is in jail.
  8. Establishing an Order: Re: Can They Really Take My Child with Out Serving Me a Order

    There has to be more to this than you're telling us. Without more information, there is nothing more we can tell you other than to seek the assistance of an attorney. Did you have one at the time...
  9. Traffic Accidents: Re: Drunk driver rear ended me with wife's car and insurance and a suspended license

    You haven't answered the question as to why the car isn't drivable now if you were able to drive it for 30 miles after the accident. Why did you not delay the repairs until such time that you did...
  10. Replies

    Determination of Fault: Re: Hitting a Car That is In Your Blind Spot

    A bit of punctuation would help.
  11. Establishing an Order: Re: Can the State Seek Child Support from a Father if He's Not on the Birth Certi

    Wait, has the state contacted him or is it just your mother saying that they are going to contact him? Do you live with her? Is she supporting you and your child? It's quite possible that she...
  12. Replies

    Custody and Visitation Issues: Re: My Estranged Husband Took My Daughter

    Is this your mutual daughter, or a child from a previous relationship? If he is her father and you were married at the time of her birth, he has just as much right to custody of her as you do at...
  13. Replies

    Modification of Custody: Re: How to Get Custody if Im the Noncustodial Parent

    Honestly a change in custody will not likely happen based solely on what you have posted here. It most definitely will not happen without an attorney. You must prove that there is a change in...
  14. Enforcing Custody Orders: Re: 13 Year Old Not Wanting to Visit Father

    Does the order say anything with regard to summer visitation?
  15. Expenses: Re: How is a Family Deductible Treated When Dividing Medical Expenses Between Parents

    Thank you both. Like I said, we've never had to deal with this before as before if he went to the walk-in clinic, there wasn't a bill because we just paid the copy while there. To see it listed as...
  16. Expenses: How is a Family Deductible Treated When Dividing Medical Expenses Between Parents

    My question involves child support in the State of: TN

    My court order states that I and my child's father are equally responsible for all unreimbursed medical expenses. I took our child to the...
  17. Child Care: Re: Can Grandparents Charge a Non-Custodial Father for Babysitting

    Would you be billing your daughter for the other 32% of the child care costs? As you've stated he's only responsible for 68%, therefore anything you charge, he would only be responsible for his...
  18. Enforcing Custody Orders: Re: Bio Dad Does Not Spend Enough Time with Children. What Can Stepdad Do

    She's 17. If she hasn't really visited in 14 years, I don't see much changing before she turns 18.
  19. Support Arrears: Re: Looking for Info on How to Help My Dad with His Excessive Arrears

    You are contradicting yourself. First you say:

    Then it's

    If it's owed to the state, she's not getting it to 'do as she pleases'. As you have been told, the only thing you can really...
  20. Support Arrears: Re: Looking for Info on How to Help My Dad with His Excessive Arrears

    What you seem to be forgetting is that you and your siblings are adults now. Dad should have been helping while growing up, but didn't or did so sparingly so your mother spent her money in raising...
  21. Support Arrears: Re: Looking for Info on How to Help My Dad with His Excessive Arrears

    If your mother ever received gov't assistance, then the money in question is going to the state to repay them.

    Also, there is nothing you can do with regard to this short of paying his debt for...
  22. Relocation: Re: Petition for Initial Custody and Relocation 2 Hours from Father

    I'm not sure if it's just me, but the way you worded your schedule is hard to understand but with that being said, is there someone there with them while he has her in his custody currently?
  23. Repair and Maintenance: Re: Landlord Hasn't Replaced My "Dead" Refrigerator in Over 4 Months

    What is your question?
  24. Establishing an Order: Re: Non-Biological Dad but Birth Certificate Father

    At this point, you are the only father the child has. If the biological father is not willing to file for paternity, there is nothing the mother can do to change the fact that you are his father. Is...
  25. Replies

    Roommates: Re: Roommate Lost or Kept My Rent Money

    Do you have anything in writing stating that he acknowledges that you gave him the money? Do you have anything in writing with him saying that he will pay you back? If so, small claims court would...
Results 1 to 25 of 500
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4