Search:

Type: Posts; User: dudulche; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    7
    Views
    1,856

    Determination of Fault: Re: Car, While Parallel Parking, Backed Up into My Car - Massachusetts (Norfolk)

    Thanks for your comments and replies.

    The other driver's insurance company contacted me and said that they have assigned 51% fault to the other driver, and 49% fault to me because the other driver...
  2. Replies
    7
    Views
    1,856

    Determination of Fault: Re: Car, While Parallel Parking, Backed Up into My Car - Massachusetts (Norfolk)

    Thanks for your comment. I have made a claim against other driver's insurance. I am waiting to receive the result of their investigation.

    With regards to whether or not my vehicle was moving at...
  3. Replies
    7
    Views
    1,856

    Determination of Fault: Hit by a Car That Was Parallel Parking

    My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Massachusetts

    I was traveling on the right lane of one-way two-lane street when I noticed a car stopped ahead of me. I pulled up behind the...
  4. Replies
    1
    Views
    4,625

    Lights, Signs and Traffic Controls: Running Red Light in Georgia (Atlanta)

    I got a ticket for running a red light from a police officer. I am pretty sure the intersection did not have any red light cameras so basically it is his word against mine. It is my first moving...
Results 1 to 4 of 4