Type: Posts; User: buzzyrae; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Re: I Want To Change The Last Name On Birth Certificate

    If the fathers name is not on the birth certificate you can get an "Application To Amend Certificate Of Birth" form. If the father's name is on the certificate you both have to sign it. Check with...
  2. Replies

    Re: Ex-Girlfriend Moving Out Of State

    In order for you to be able to do anything it all has to be done in the state in which the baby lives now. That includes going to court for joint custody. Just learned this from the Texas District...
  3. Replies

    Correcting Birth Certificate From Texas

    My daughter was living in Texas and was in a mentally abusive situation. When she became pregnant her boyfriend would not let her have any prenatal care. She developed preeclampsia and had a...
Results 1 to 3 of 3