My question involves restraining orders in the State of: California
First off thank you to the volunteers that work this site. I wish I would have found this a long time ago. I will be short and to the point.
1. A restraining order was granted by the judge in my county overseeing my child custody case.
2. The restraining order was granted based on the fact that my sons mother said that I had hit her 1 month 2 weeks earlier. The cops were not called and she never filed a report because it was a flat out lie. I told the judge and she still chose to grant it.
3. I continued to pursue my custody case. I took drug testing and was seeing my son under supervision at the cost of $37.50 an hour.
4. Nearing the end of the custody case the judge began to look at the mother and said that i could have her drug tested as well now. She called me and said she was ready to talk and didn't want to go to court anymore I agreed because I too was tired of going to court. The judge ordered mediation. I got my son 3 days a week from 3-7 and 1 day from 3, over nite to 3 the next day. I bet you can imagine how happy I was.
5. Since then she always comes over and comes into my house when I have my son. She also has asked me over to her house. I have my son most of the time.
Is my sons mothers statement considered evidence?
Why did the judge grant this order based on what was said?
What grounds would I have to have this order removed?
And if you have any other information I would appreciate it .
Thank You Again!