Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Protective Order Violation, Felony Pending

Quote Quoting cyjeff
    View Post
    Point one: She has convinced a court that you are enough of a danger to warrant not one but two restraining orders.
    Once again you know nothing considering YOU ALWAYS get 2 orders against you period nice try thought moron, you must be a cop because your knowledge of the law is about as good as one of theirs
    Point two: You called her voicemail to leave a message threatening violence. You did not call the police first. You, instead, decided to threaten as you have done, by your own admission, several times in the past.
    several times? oh so can you show me w here I've stated ive threatened her several times? exactly dude give it up you're a Fkn moron. hows cloud nine treating you?

Point three: You have not seen any of the violence perpetrated against your son. You have heard from other non biased witnesses tell you what happened. You have talked to a boy about what happened. I am not saying he lied. I am saying that a child will temper a story to reflect what the parent he is speaking with wants to hear.
    Really? That's why he told DCFS the same thing right? yet again assuming more nonsense you really are an utter idiot.
    Point four: None of the other parents present has, at this point, agreed with the account your witnesses provide. Oh yes because I just happen to know exactly the 400 peoples names and address and phone numbers who were there you're joking right? but oh yeah the 5 other DCFS cases that has been opened against her for drugs and violent acts will count for nothing right im just making it all up even though theres a past history of people calling DCFS on her. exactly you know nothing yet again. go flame someone else who actually cares what you think or better yet go feed someone else more of your bs you know nothing about. ignorant assuming prick.

Point five: Standing in the church is not a legal guarantee of truthfulness. Yes, because we all know people with high standing in the church just call the police on random people for no reason just to start problems and in return not being able to see their grand kid/cousins/nephew. seriously you're logic is about as sound as a 1 legged Russian hooker.

Point six: Even if your assumption of what happened is exactly true, you did not have the legal right to break a restraining order. and he had the legal right to choke my son? get a clue douche if someone is going to lay their hands on my kid we're going to have a problem period but im glad you're such a coward and a know it all(which is seriously lacking in many aspects) that you would just let someone choke you're kid out, grats on being a coward. and an overall horrible parent.

Court orders are exactly that... orders. Not guidelines or suggestions. These are orders with the force of law upon those named within. They cannot be broken if you believe you have a very good reason to break them.
    And exactly their court orders, and last time I looked a judge isnt exactly going to be very pleased when someone with an order moved next door to that person with the order..use your brain twit. anyone with half a brain cell would come to the same conclusion oh he really must not be that big of a threat for her to move right next door to his residence of over 10 years. exactly you're a tool jeff. You come in here bash me and act like you know about the law, but ive yet to see one thing that makes any sense in the slightest you've said. And fyi I do know a my fair share about the justice system considering my mother is a probation officer, but hey you can keep on trying to talk like you know anything..prison over a non violent violation lol god you're a nub.
    Even if the stepfather goes to prison for abuse, you may still go to prison for breaking the restraining order. These are independent crimes that will each be reviewed by a court on it's own merit.
    ARE YOU AN IDIOT, do you honestly think with the prison system as crowded as it is their going to throw someone in prison over a nonviolent phone call? LOL LOL LOL man you really are an idiot and have about as much common sense as a turkey. here's a tip you idiot, maybe if you're going to sit here on a law forum, you actually know the law!!!! going to prison over a phone call lmao god you're an idiot stop huffing paint jeff it's starting to show.

People are thrown into prison for making a threat to a person's home where there is an active restraining order every day.

YOU were the one that said you called several times to talk to the step father and this "was the last straw". Each one of those calls is a separate event. You should hope she doesn't have voicemail records of those calls as well.

Did child protective services ever do ANYTHING about all those other cases you filed? Since the child still lives under her roof, I am guessing no.

Just because you have called child protective services several times doesn't mean they automatically believe your accusations have merit. In fact, since there have been so many calls and so little action, I would think that your calls would start to look like harassment... but I could be wrong.

If you are not willing to do the leg work to find witnesses to your defense of your actions, don't expect anyone else to do it either.

However, if there truly were 400 people there, that should be an indication of whether or not the actions happened as you believe. Still, it is easier for you to hear what you want to hear, believe what you want to believe and act like a vigilante.

This is NOT a matter of courage. Threatening someone via voicemail does not make you a man. I don't know why you would think this course of action is somehow acceptable. It is not. There is specific law AGAINST this action in an above the restraining order.

You also really have to stop changing your story. She lived 10 houses away... then 5... know she lives next door. How far away, in miles, does your ex live from you?

You apparently refuse to see you did anything wrong. That you have the right and authority to break the law whenever you believe your reasons merit it.

good luck in court. You will need it.

One more point.

You are now saying that your family members called the police. This is the first time you have said this. Did they, in fact, collaborate your story by filing an independent police report on this abuse?
    All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
    - Mark Twain

Quote Quoting ilovejaden
    View Post
    ARE YOU AN IDIOT, do you honestly think with the prison system as crowded as it is their going to throw someone in prison over a nonviolent phone call? LOL LOL LOL man you really are an idiot and have about as much common sense as a turkey. here's a tip you idiot, maybe if you're going to sit here on a law forum, you actually know the law!!!! going to prison over a phone call lmao god you're an idiot stop huffing paint jeff it's starting to show.

This attitude is exactly why you're in such a mess to begin with.

Can't you see that?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post

Can't you see that?
    I have tried to be nothing but professional with the OP. However, unless he gets the answer he wants, we are all idiots.

The answer he wants is, "Based on an unsubstantiated report, you have the absolute authority to call a person that has a restraining order against you and threaten a member of that household with bodily harm."

I am honestly surprised that he has found a lawyer that believes jail is not an almost certainty.

however, I am willing to be proven wrong. If anyone else wants to jump into the alligator pit, feel free.
    - Mark Twain

My ex-"friend" is right now sitting in county jail, sentenced to eight months, for violating an injunction (R.O.) against him, for "only" making numerous phone calls to me.

Quote Quoting justtoonice
    View Post
    My ex-"friend" is right now sitting in county jail, sentenced to eight months, for violating an injunction (R.O.) against him, for "only" making numerous phone calls to me.
    Yeah I'm sure there is a lot more behind it than a few phone calls. nice try though.

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post

Can't you see that?
    I see that you're a tool. And this attitude? Yeah, because I really enjoy being called a bad parent

Quote Quoting cyjeff
    View Post
    People are thrown into prison for making a threat to a person's home where there is an active restraining order every day. Try again. People do not go to prison over a first violation that happened 6 years ago which had no threats involved by nice try again. And I also find that highly amusing considering the state of utah is letting high risk felons out on a daily basis. FOR LACK OF FUNDS.

YOU were the one that said you called several times to talk to the step father and this "was the last straw". Each one of those calls is a separate event. You should hope she doesn't have voicemail records of those calls as well. Actually pal I never said several times I said once. get your facts straight ONCE AGAIN. voice records of a call that never happened..yeah pretty hard for that to be possible. nice try.

Did child protective services ever do ANYTHING about all those other cases you filed? Since the child still lives under her roof, I am guessing no. pretty sure since the child said he choked him out DUR? do you really have that hard of a time reading?

Just because you have called child protective services several times doesn't mean they automatically believe your accusations have merit. In fact, since there have been so many calls and so little action, I would think that your calls would start to look like harassment... but I could be wrong. really? since I've called 2 times in 6 years? and shes had several other calls made against her by OTHER people if you could read you would have known that since it was stated. TRY AGAIN.

If you are not willing to do the leg work to find witnesses to your defense of your actions, don't expect anyone else to do it either. Obviously I am.

However, if there truly were 400 people there, that should be an indication of whether or not the actions happened as you believe. Still, it is easier for you to hear what you want to hear, believe what you want to believe and act like a vigilante. Oh yes because im a vigilante right? go buy a clue.

This is NOT a matter of courage. Threatening someone via voicemail does not make you a man. I don't know why you would think this course of action is somehow acceptable. It is not. There is specific law AGAINST this action in an above the restraining order. And where in this forum did I ever stat that it did you idiot. is the only thing you really can manage worth a crap is putting words in peoples mouths? apparently so. I also love how you still dodge my question being about the 4th or 5 time ive stated it buffoon.

You also really have to stop changing your story. She lived 10 houses away... then 5... know she lives next door. How far away, in miles, does your ex live from you? oh wow whats that an extra 100 feet? Lol funny how all you can do is nick pick a change in 5 houses it doesnt change the fact she LIVES on the SAME street AS ME and i can WALK outside AND SEE HER CAR AND HOUSE which ive stated about what 7 times now? but yet you're small minded brain still cant grasp that concept grats you're a tool.

You apparently refuse to see you did anything wrong. That you have the right and authority to break the law whenever you believe your reasons merit it. Oh yeah, because I've stated I've never did anything wrong? Yet again assuming more. really jeff you're an ignorant twit with who can do nothing but bash people and still dodges valid questions to make you look good and you constantly do it ive read yoru other posts you just come on here to make you feel important because your a nobody in real life. Grats though I hope assuming things and throwing out baseless accusations helps you sleep better at night.

good luck in court. You will need it.

One more point.

You are now saying that your family members called the police. This is the first time you have said this. Did they, in fact, collaborate your story by filing an independent police report on this abuse?
    are you kidding me? what do you think? not to mention whenever the police are called they're required to document it and get withness statements obviously. not to mention the police assaulted my gf also but why dont you keep dodging that question jeff for my 5th post. and nicpick and everything else which in turn is all baseless nonsense. plz insult her living 10 houses away some more..lol

Quote Quoting ilovejaden
    View Post
    Yeah I'm sure there is a lot more behind it than a few phone calls. nice try though.

I see that you're a tool. And this attitude? Yeah, because I really enjoy being called a bad parent
    No one called you a bad parent. In fact, nothing whatsoever has been said about your parenting at all. You really need to stop trying to divert the issue away from your actions.

All that has been said is that you didn't have the authority or right to call and threaten anyone... especially someone's home where there was an active restraining order.

This isn't a matter of courage or the definition of "a man". This has everything to do with a judge giving you a specific list of things you could and could not do and your ignoring those directions.

You need to listen to your attorney. You spout off like this in court and the next few years are going to be very unpleasant.
    - Mark Twain

Quote Quoting cyjeff
    View Post
    No one called you a bad parent. In fact, nothing whatsoever has been said about your parenting at all. You really need to stop trying to divert the issue away from your actions.

All that has been said is that you didn't have the authority or right to call and threaten anyone... especially someone's home where there was an active restraining order.

This isn't a matter of courage or the definition of "a man". This has everything to do with a judge giving you a specific list of things you could and could not do and your ignoring those directions.

You need to listen to your attorney. You spout off like this in court and the next few years are going to be very unpleasant.
    First off ive never tried to divert anything off me, really who do you think you are? you havnt called me a bad parent but have said it in lesser words anyone with the grasp of the English language could figure that one out. and spat out like what in court? that the dude beats my child and i got tired of it for the lack of action by you people? I mean give me a break. I'm not going to go to prison for tryn to help my son and like ive said about 3-4 times now yes i made a mistake like everyone in life so dont accuse me of trying to divert it to you seriously

Default Re: Protective Order Violation Felony Pending

Quote Quoting ilovejaden
    View Post
    I did say numerous calls, not just a few. For evidence, the deputy on the case recorded ten of them, and turned it over to the State Attorney's Office.

Sure, there's more to the story, and each case is different.

But even if he only called once, and there's evidence of it, it is still a violation.

Quote Quoting ilovejaden
    View Post
    last time I looked jeff not many people were sitting in prison over a non violent violation.
    So, the point of my post is that . . . YES, people do get to spend time behind bars for a "non-violent" violation.

Quote Quoting ilovejaden
    View Post
    First off ive never tried to divert anything off me, really who do you think you are? you havnt called me a bad parent but have said it in lesser words anyone with the grasp of the English language could figure that one out. and spat out like what in court? that the dude beats my child and i got tired of it for the lack of action by you people? I mean give me a break. I'm not going to go to prison for tryn to help my son and like ive said about 3-4 times now yes i made a mistake like everyone in life so dont accuse me of trying to divert it to you seriously
    What "you people"?

If you start telling a judge that you didn't have to abide by the restraining order, that judge is going to slap you down HARD.

You had another option to calling and threatening bodily harm.

I tell you what.

You apparently believe that I and everyone else here is wrong and you are right.

From now on, talk to your attorney.
    - Mark Twain

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast