Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Federal Law Enforcement Terrorism Known As Targeted Individual Program

My question involves police conduct in the State of: California and Arizona

Seeking legal advise for extreme law enforcement sponsored terrorism & harassment campaign known as the Targeted Individual program. Unimaginable invasion of privacy, psychological harassment and daily overexposure from what appears to be directed electromagnetic radiation (directed energy weapons) with my wife and 3 young children present. This program seems to be some kind of CIA/FBI extermination list whereby the target is constantly harassed (24/7/365) through both psychological and physical military-grade warfare tactics in an effort to either drive the target crazy, make the target appear mentally ill, provoke the target to react in an irrational manner or have the target end their suffering and take their own life. Being a completely sane and logical individual I understand how absurd this sounds, especially to anyone unfamiliar with these tactics and type of operation. I have been trapped in this nightmare for over 4 years as of this writing and need some kind of legal advise/representation to combat an absolutely out of control and rogue law enforcement sponsored terrorism campaign.

Default Re: Federal Law Enforcement Terrorism Known As Targeted Individual Program

I mean no offense, but every time I've heard a story like this it's from somebody who is in a pyschotic state. This is not something we can fix in a forum.

Default Re: Federal Law Enforcement Terrorism Known As Targeted Individual Program

Mr. Knowitall,

I appreciate your comment and can understand your reaction to my post. I ask you to only consider WHAT IF this is not written by someone with psychosis. WHAT IF this absolute violation of our Constitution and human rights IS ACTUALLY occuring and it's not just some whack-job imagining it or being paranoid/delusional/etc. Again, I appreciate your post and only ask you to broaden your thought process to include the POSSIBILITY that this type of abuse is unfortunately occuring all around our great country.

If you are interested in getting educated about this unfortunate abuse of power occuring daily to countless individuals around our country, here is a link to another "Targeted Individual" who also appears to be completely sane and not in the midst of any psychotic episode.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/domes...horrific-shame

Forget the enormous cost that the government would incur from 24 hour surveillance.

Forget the lack of proof you have that any of this is happening.

Forget the fact that most of your "proof" involves people looking at you in a restaurant, driving next to you in traffic or glancing at you on the street.

You need help. None of this is happening.

Sometimes, the hardest part to understand is that you simply aren't important enough to warrant the kind of watching that is usually reserved for a head of state.
    All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
    - Mark Twain

It really is astonishing how many people are so quick to respond to these accusations by trying to discredit the victim. Did you even read the link I provided? Here it is again http://www.nowpublic.com/world/domes...horrific-shame

This abuse of power and violation of rights by our federal government, the police, their contractors and local "helpers" is widespread. How (and why) could so many individuals from around the country be reporting the same harassment tactics? Do I sound mentally ill to you? If you take a moment to read the link provided above, does the writer sound mentally ill to you?

Why are there so many people lined up to try and discredit these allegations? Why doesn't the Department of Justice assist these victims? It's clear to me. Just curious about your reasoning...

Here is another link to an extensive report on the topic of "US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights Abuse" http://www.projectcensored.org/asset...ticWeapons.pdf

Are they crazy also?

Provided just in case your disbelief is genuine and simply ignorance.

Perhaps you might explain what it is about you that makes you so important that they would spend more money on surveillance than they did on John Gotti? Not even a Mafia Don gets the kind of attention you mention!

So, then, why you?
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

OP may also want to find reputable sources of information...
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

It's called abuse of power. Plain and simple. To teach someone a lesson, certain people (groups of people) will go to any extent in an attempt to destroy one person. Even if it means they become hypocrites and criminals in the process.

Okay. So, no reason ... just spending millions and tying up manpower and secret state resources just to get back at you for ... being alive?

Oooookaaaaay ...
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast