Default Driving on a Suspended License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: California.

Hi i need somebody to shed me some light.. I got my license suspended for getting too many tickets. It was suspended for 6 months and i would have had it back january 12th but i drove and was stopped 3 days after i was suspended. I was given a hefty fine and made my first payment this month. Heres the thing i drove on december and was coming back from a party and i was stopped, the officer was very kind to let somebody (on of my passengers) to drive and i was cited for driving suspended. My court date is next week still waiting for the court notice. So thats a second time offense.Ok i never drove after that encounter but 5 days ago i had to drive to my best friends house becuase his mom had a heart attack and needed consolation. On my way back home i was stopped just to get warned to put my plates on the bumper not on the windshield. Therefore the license question came up and i told him about my situation. He radioed in my Id and had me sit in the sidewalk while 2 other officers searched the car. He said he could tell i was a good kid and his intentions were not to tow the camaro but since his supervisor told him to he had to do it. Which i understand ofcourse. I also got cited (unlicensed driver) is what says on the ticket. Is this any better then citation for suspended license?. I am really scared because i do not mean to break the law and i do not want to loose my job or even go to jail. My first offense i did 5 days of sheriffs work. Will i be eligible for sheriffs work for the 2nd offense and 3rd offense.? I am really stressd out ive been riding a bike and getting rides from people.since the dmv extended my suspension 6 months I was going to get my license back june 2010. But i see a grim future for me. The judge has been really nice for letting me do 5 days only. But i screwed up big time My third offense was done in another county is this any better?? Any info is greatly appreciated. P.S paying 1700 to take out my baby.30 day hold =(

Default Re: Suspended License in Norcal

Quote Quoting babymaro89
    View Post
    Heres the thing i drove on december and was coming back from a party and i was stopped, the officer was very kind to let somebody (on of my passengers) to drive and i was cited for driving suspended.
    What CVC section were you cited for ^this^ time?

Quote Quoting babymaro89
    View Post
    I also got cited (unlicensed driver) is what says on the ticket.
    Was that a citation for 12500(a)?

I actually do not have the ticket for the 2nd time.I think it just said suspended license.but for the 3rd time it says VC12500(a) Unlicensed Driver

You are very likely to not only lose for 30 days any car you drive, but you are coming to a point where they will toss you in jail for up to 6 months. It is clear that you have absolutely no regard for the state Vehicle Code and eventually you are going to go before a judge who will understand this.

Time to grow up and start being responsible before you lose the ability to EVER get a license and spend time in jail.
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

Yes it is time for me to get it together. Thank you cdwjava.THANKS EVERYBODY

1. Sponsored Links