Default Deported for Life

Hello, my name is edgar. i was arrested march 3, 1998 for smuggling marijuana into the united states. i was young and stupid and did not realise that my actions would change my life for ever. i was convicted and served 50 days in county jail. then INS took me and i was deported for life. my question is this, how do i go about getting a chance to appel my case, on the grounds of cruel and unusual punishment? i have been living in mexico since my deportation. i'm now married and have a little girl. she lives in the USA. she and her mother are both americans. i had a green card when i was deported. since the age of four i have lived in america. is there a chance i can come back home and give my little girl the chance to know me. i only see her for 12 hours a week and its hard on her, me and her mother. i know i commited a crime but 50 days in jail and deported for life just don't add up. if anyone has information that can help me i sure would appriciate it. my friends tell me to just go back, hop the border they say. but then what kind of lesson would i be teaching my little girl? 100 of illigal alians cross every day and they live the american dream. but they are breaking the law. how do i get back with out breaking the law?

Default Deported for Drug Smuggling

The U.S. is not inclined to readmit deported aliens convicted of drug offenses. You may wish to consult an immigration lawyer about your situation.

1. Sponsored Links