My wife is a J1 visa holder. We got married in Feb, 2009. She went back to her home country in April, 2009. She is subject to the 2 years rule. I know we can file the immigrant petition (I-130) and the waiver at the same time. Once approval of the immigrant petition is obtained, my wife will need to satisfy the two-year Foreign Residency Requirement (by the waiver or wait 2 years) before she is eligible to apply for an immigrant visa. I have the following questions:
1. How long is it going to take for the I-130 to get approved?
2. How long does it take to get the immigrant visa?
3. How long does it take to ge the J1-waiver?
4. Does she need to get a letter from her company for the J1-waiver using the "No Objection" option?
5. Can she apply for the immigrant visa BEFORE the 2 years rule expired?
6. Does the I-130 petition affect her from getting a travel visa?
Thanks for the help