Default Falsified CPS Report by Doctor

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: California

I've been dealing with CPS for over a year now, since april of 2008. Apparently a doctor of one of my kids told CPS I wouldn't allow him to have his meds. This happened two months after the doc told his school he'd file against me for that reason if I refused to do things his way when and how he wanted. At no point have I ever done what I'm accused of. When CPS could not prove I was withholding them, I was then accused of taking them. This doc refused to allow me to have them in the first place, even to give them to my kid.

When I asked CPS how I can withhold meds I do not have much less take meds I do not have, there was no answer for that. When I requested that toxicology be done on both of us, it was never done. Instead I was met with, "I never even considered that." Last April, my child was taken from me and given to the other parent, who admitted to child abuse by this parent's own hand to a judge's face in open court. Now I'm on supervised visitation and am only allowed to see my child once a week for an hour...my child's sibling isn't even allow to see said child. Child also keeps coming to visits with bruises and abrasions that are suspicious to say the least.

Anyone else go through this and if so, is there anything I can do about it?

Default Re: Falsified CPS Report by Doctor

Not to ask the obvious, but if this has been going on for a year and you've been this unsuccessful in establishing your defense to neglect and drug abuse charges, why aren't you getting help from a lawyer?

1. Sponsored Links