Default Laws Concerning a "Dine and Ditch" in Texas

Does anybody know what the laws are regarding "dining and ditching" at restaurants in Texas (what class of offense it is, what the possible penalties are, etc). I've been googling around and haven't been able to find any information about this. Any info would be appreciated.

Default Re: Laws Concerning a "Dine and Ditch" in Texas

Depends on what the amt. of the items/services you stole. It's no different from any other type of theft.
    ~Christina

Unless a source is cited, anything posted here by me is only my opinion, and is not meant as legal advice.

Theft is theft. Restaurants are no different. I miss counted my money at a gentlemens club once and was told that if I refused to pay for services rendered that I would be leaving in handcuffs. I suggest making sure you can pay for what you want to eat first.

Quote Quoting byrrdboy
    View Post
    Theft is theft. Restaurants are no different. I miss counted my money at a gentlemens club once and was told that if I refused to pay for services rendered that I would be leaving in handcuffs. I suggest making sure you can pay for what you want to eat first.
    Ok, someone HAS to say it;

erm...what did you eat there?

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Sorry. I have no problems with men who go to gentlemen's clubs, it was just too easy...

*lol*
    ~Christina

Unless a source is cited, anything posted here by me is only my opinion, and is not meant as legal advice.

1. Sponsored Links