My question involves child support in the State of: Ontario, Canada
I had a relationship with a German girl that claimed pregnancy from me. The child is 2 years old and i voluntarily paid 2 years of support based on some income scale used in Germany. I was not present at birth and never acknowledged paternity. I do not want any connection to the child or Mother.
I live in Canada. She and the 2 year old child live in Germany. I have never lived with or been married to this girl.
1. Am i liable for support? Even up to the age of 27 if he wants to study.
2. Can the child make a claim against my Estate even if it is not in the Will?
3. Do I have to pay mother support for two (or three?)years?
4. On top of child support I have to pay for special expenses (dentals works, private college fees,etc?)
5. - If monthly allowance is not paid it accumulate and if what you have been paying, is less than that you had to paid, the difference is due any time she claim it (with interests obviously)
-6- If the mother don't claim anything, then the child can do it when he get the legal age (the child is the real beneficiary the mother is only representing him)
-7- The child is your legal heir (in some case it seem even if you have a different will)
-8- Even if I get a deal for a one shot pay-off payment with the mother,
could it easily be challenged and overturned later by the mother or the kid